- LA County Assessor says every city in LA County saw its property values rise last year (KPCC)
- Natural impurities exceed human-made ones in state groundwater, study finds (LA Times)
- PETA files lawsuit against Pasadena Police Department over SeaWorld ‘spy’ (Pasadena Star-News)
- Death of Rosemead man found shot in burning truck ruled a suicide (Pasadena Star-News)
- Rocha will keep $400K Pasadena City College severance (EducationDIVE)
Thank you for reading our story! Alhambra Source is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Our newsroom reports fact-based quality journalism that educates, informs and engages our diverse communities - with no paywall. Support our mission and donate today!