The Alhambra Source would not be possible without the community members who contribute articles, photos, videos, tips, comments and feedback to us. If you’re interested in contributing to the Alhambra Source, you can do so in the following ways.
We’re interested in stories on education, immigration, business development, food, religion and anything else that has to do with Alhambra! We also consider stories taking place elsewhere in the SGV if it has some connection to Alhambra. Send a paragraph about what the story is, why it’s interesting to our audience and how you envision reporting it (including whether you want this story to be written or presented as a video or photo slideshow) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are some questions that guide a good pitch:
The key to getting your byline (author name) on the Alhambra Source is registering for a WordPress account. You can also submit events, announcements and comments if you’re registered with us. Here’s how to do this:
1. Press Login/Register on the top-right corner of this website.
2. Submit your preferred email and username.
3. You’ll get a confirmation email with a link to set your password.
4. Log in with your email and password.
5. If you’re contributing to the Alhambra Source, email us at email@example.com once you’ve set up your account and we’ll give you community contributor privileges.
6. Once we’ve done that, press the + sign at the top left and select “stories.”
7. Save this “story” as a draft, then let us know that you’ve done so.