As we begin a school year like no other, we want to know what’s on your mind, connect with you, and listen in a small intimate group (no more than 25 people) in a Zoom setting.
Translators will be available upon advanced request.
Possible Discussion Topics:
- Delivering parent support you want
- Building and modeling a culture of respect and inclusion
- Ensuring students have the support to flourish
- Supporting special education parents during Distance Learning
- Developing programs to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our community
Please RSVP at www.ausd.us
You will receive a confirmation and Zoom invitation a few days prior to the meeting. Space is limited to 25 people per session. In order to allow for participation from as many community members as possible, please only select one session at this time.
We will continue Community Conversations throughout the 2020-2021 school year.
The Alhambra Source encourages event and announcement submissions. However, we do not endorse links or ensure accuracy of information. Any thoughts or opinions expressed belong solely to the author of the event/announcement.