Join us for a virtual job fair with community and business leaders from all industry sectors in Los Angeles. Applicants will learn about available positions and gain vital skills to help them find jobs. Our communities are facing unprecedented challenges during the current economic and health crises. The L.A. Area Chamber and our partners are focusing on solutions that provide opportunities and build a viable workforce for the Los Angeles region.
How to get involved:
- Encourage job seekers to apply: bit.ly/SoCalSuccess
- Spread the word on social media
- Share our flier with your network
Together we can make a difference!
What to expect:
- Learn about open roles across various industry sectors
- Will receive exclusive access to opportunities upskilling with programs
- Gain valuable support and guidance on how to update their resume and prepare for interviews
Various career areas:
- Information Technology
- Professional Services
- Utilities, and more!
10:00am – General session & welcome remarks
10:15am – Career Track Breakouts (company showcase & job opportunities)
11:00am – Training General Sessions (interview skills, resume writing tips, and application and skills testing)
The Alhambra Source encourages event and announcement submissions. However, we do not endorse links or ensure accuracy of information. Any thoughts or opinions expressed belong solely to the author of the event/announcement.