Join us in supporting AYC’s 31st Anniversary Celebration and Virtual Awards Ceremony!
Every year, Asian Youth Center (AYC) holds an annual gala to raise funds for our youth programs and honor the great accomplishments of our community partners. In an effort to responsibly continue our fundraising efforts and ensure the safety of our honorees, partners, and guests,our gala will be hosted virtually this year!
The event will kick off with a two-week long online silent auction on Monday, October 19th, then formally begin Monday, October 23rd with pre-recorded programs featuring one honoree on each day, leading up to the livestreamed event hosted on Zoom and Youtube Live at 6:00pm on Friday, October 30th, 2020 featuring the Honorary Dinner Chair, the Hon. John Chiang.
Please keep checking our website for updates and more details!
- Hon. John Chiang (Honorary Dinner Chair)
- Hon. Ed Chau (Community Leadership Award)
- Alhambra Unified School District (Community Partnership Award)
- San Gabriel Unified School District (Community Partnership Award)
- Royal Business Bank (Corporate Partnership Award)
- Gigi Yam (President’s Recognition Award)
The Alhambra Source encourages event and announcement submissions. However, we do not endorse links or ensure accuracy of information. Any thoughts or opinions expressed belong solely to the author of the event/announcement.