LocationAlhambra , CA United States
We are looking for students who would like to develop their community engagement and fundraising skills while learning from a diverse board made up of educators, local civic leaders, media professionals and business owners. Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to, upcoming cultural events, banquet fundraisers, and other outreach opportunities in the community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Serve as an Ambassador for ALA in school and the community
– Engage with local youth, parents, and community leaders
– Support Board Members set up for events
– Attend Board Meeting when possible
– Must attend an Alhambra Unified School District high school
– Be available on some weekends to coordinate events
– Have an interest in Latino culture
Interested in growing your resume?
Become a volunteer today!
Email us at [email protected]
Direct Message the ALA Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/alhambralatinoassociation/