Come join the City of Alhambra in our celebration of Latino Heritage, with our annual festival where we pay tribute to the rich Latino culture on September 16th, 2018 9AM – 1 PM.
Residents and guests are invited to attend this free event being held on September 16th at 9am – 1pm, at 100 S. Second St. Alhambra, 91801. The event will include live entertainment and plenty of activities for the whole family.
Family activities will include a bounce house for the kids, games, crafts, and even a piñatas that will be broken at two different times during the festival. There will be food vendors throughout the duration of the festival, as well as craft vendors. We will even have a demonstration on how to make the perfect salsa!
The entertainment will include live dance performances and live music. The entertainment schedule is as follows:
- 9:00 am-10:00 am – Mariachi Garibaldi de Jaime Cuellar
- 10:00 am–11:00 am- Ballet Folklorico Los Angeles
- 11:00 am-12:00 pm – The Dancing Fire Entertainment Samba
- 12:00 pm- 12:10pm – Salsa Preparation Demo
- 12:10 pm – 12:30 pm – The Granada Performers – Salsa, Cha-Cha, Rumba
- 12:30 pm- 1:00 pm – Ballet Folklorico Las Alazanas
We hope you’ll join us in recognizing the rich Latino culture of our community!
RecreationSupervisor (City of Alhambra) (626) 570-3297