Ever dreamed of making a short film? Submit your idea to AT&T and ISAtv and you could be one of three winners to collaborate with Jon M. Chu, Wong Fu Productions, or Freddie Wong.Go ahead… TAKE YOUR SHOT!
- Length of short film ideas should be approximately 5-10 minutes.
- The idea should be within 300 characters and the title within 50 characters. The title should be original, catchy, and memorable – something that tells us about your idea.
- All submissions must be original, and must not contain violence, destruction, profanity or otherwise "R" rated ideas.
- All characters must be 18 and over. Stories must be: Fictional, narrative, NO documentaries, set in present day (2013), based in the United States, live action, NO animation.
- The three mentors and AT&T will have final discretion of which ideas will be chosen as the top 3 to be made into short films.
- Your profile name, ideas and any other information you submit to this site can be used by AT&T for purposes including marketing and advertising.
For more info, visit http://www.takeyourshotfilms.com/