LocationPasadena , CA United States
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and the businesses in Old Pasadena have a sweet and romantic week in store to help you celebrate with your special someone, gal pals, or family members. Get creative with hands-on workshops, make reservations at a romantic restaurant, pick up a floral bouquet, or take advantage of the numerous sweet-treat stops found throughout the district!
Some highlights for Valentine’s Day Week – see our website for more:
- Color Me Mine – A variety of studio workshops & fun, FEB 11-14. 81 S. Fair Oaks Avenue
- Duff’s Cakemix – Bring a date and decorate a cake for two! FEB 14. 165 S. De Lacey Avenue
- Neon Retro Arcade – Treat your date to buy one, get one half-off admission, FEB 14 – 28 S. Raymond Avenue
- Paper Source – Galentine’s Mixers, FEB 9 & 10 – 163 W. Colorado Blvd.
- We Olive – Banter & Bliss Candle Workshop, FEB 14 – 32 E. Colorado Blvd.
Romantic Dining on February 14
- Kabuki Japanese – Dine-in specials and cocktails (FEB 8-15) – 88 W. Colorado Blvd.
- Maestro Restaurant – “Amor a la Mexicana Dinner” with acoustic music & roses – 110 E. Union Street
- POP Champagne – Partnering with The Bunker Experience for discounts & sparkling wine – 33 E. Union Street
- Sage Vegan Bistro – Special four-course menu – 41 Hugus Alley, One Colorado
- Vertical Wine Bistro – Special four-course menu & live music with Dean Parra – 70 N. Raymond Avenue
Flowers & Gifts
- Gold Bug – Take 20% of select designer collections, FEB 1-28 – 34 E. Union Street in Kendall Alley
- Midori Matcha Café Floral Pop-up – Custom floral arrangements to go, created by Hana by Hannah, FEB 14 – 165 S. De Lacey Avenue
- The Soap Kitchen – Individually wrapped soaps and gift baskets – 25 N. Fair Oaks Avenue
- Twigzz – Family-owned flower shop, creating exceptional arrangements for any occasion – 40 Smith Alley, One Colorado
- The Pie Hole – Offering raspberry-filling champagne pie holes for just $1.50. Feb 14 – Indiana Colony, 59 E. Colorado Blvd.
- Vanilla Bake Shop – Made to order pastries, cakes, & cookies for the holiday – 88 E. Colorado Blvd.
- Mignon Chocolate – Melt-in-your-mouth confections made locally by a third-generation chocolatier – 6 E. Holly Street
- Dots Cupcakes – Beautifully decorated creations in mini or regular sizes – 21 N. Fair Oaks Avenue.
- Paradis Ice Cream – Grab a “Love Box” to take home! – 16 S. Fair Oaks Avenue
Find many more promotions and special events on our website!
Finally, February 14 will bring a few delightful surprises to visitors in the district between 11:00am and 3:00pm. Look for special guest characters who will warm your heart and visit with our Ambassador Guides, who have treats for all!
For more information, visit www.oldpasadena.org/valentinesday or call (626) 356-9725.