George Elder Park
The City of Monterey Park is excited to announce that the weekly Farmers’ Market will return to Elder Park on Thursday evenings from 5-9 p.m. with a variety of farmers selling fresh produce.
Vendors scheduled to appear:
- Atkins – a variety of citrus and avocados.
- Jacy Farms – organic apples.
- Circle K – cherries and peaches.
- Don Beto – citrus, sweet potatoes, eggs, avocados.
- Sky Valley Dates – dates.
- Flores Honey – honey.
- I&M farms – vegetables and strawberries.
- C&L farms – vegetables, strawberries, variety of berries.
- Garcias – roasted peanuts, dried fruits and nuts.
- Me Gusta Tamales – frozen pre-package tamales.
As conditions allow, prepared food, retail, crafts and entertainment will be added in the future.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, physical distancing protocols and face coverings are required at the Farmers’ Market.
For general farmers’ market information, please contact the recreation department at 626-307-1388.