Alhambra High lockdown due to bomb threat *Updated

*Updated: 9:36 am

A lockdown at Alhambra High due to a bomb threat is now over, according to Alhambra High parent Audra Lauren Franco.

*Originally posted 9:15am

Alhambra High School was placed on lockdown Thursday morning after a bomb threat, ABC News is reporting.

Students were escorted out as authorities investigated the school, which is located on the 100 block of South Second Street.

The call came in around 7:30 a.m. Officials said this is the fifth time in the last month that the school received a threat.

Audra Lauren Franco, who has a son who is an AHS senior, said via the Alhambra Source Facebook page that the students have been escorted out to the field.

Leave a Reply