Join Alhambra Source for a community forum
Alhambra Source and the Asian Pacific American Legal Center present:
Coming of age in an immigrant community: Stories and challenges from growing up between cultures
Come join us for a discussion about issues facing young people in Alhambra and the San Gabriel Valley, including:
- Bullying and ESL: Feeling different as an immigrant
- Dating and tradition: Discussing relationships with parents from other cultures
- Tamales and french fries: Eating homemade ethnic food at home, but junk food at school
- Should I stay or should I go: Feeling tied to two countries
- Politics and immigrants: Tracking civic participation across generations
WHEN: Monday, March 4 at 6:00 p.m.
WHERE: First Baptist Church of Alhambra
Family Life Center
101 S Atlantic Boulevard, Alhambra, CA
Free food and raffle prizes!
Click here to RSVP. We hope to see you there!