Alhambra Bicycle Master Plan Community Outreach at The HOT SPOT | August 18th
The City of Alhambra is developing its first Bicycle Master Plan and wants your input! Please visit our booth at the Hot Spot Alhambra to share your ideas about how to make the city more bicycle-friendly. Come learn and share your ideas about:
- Types of bikeways
- Locations of future bike lanes, routes, and paths
- Bicycle connections to neighboring cities
- Types of bicycle parking facilities
- Signage and pavement markings
- Bicycle safety and education programs
- Encouragement and enforcement strategies
Saturday August 18, 2012
4 p.m to 8 p.m.
Edwards Renaissance Courtyard
1 East Main Street, Alhambra
If you have questions or can’t make the event and would like to learn about more ways to participate please contact:
Chris Paulson, City of Alhambra
Please join us to improve bicycling in Alhambra!